2. IndoCanada Marketing Inc. is the Sponsor.
How to Enter:
3. No purchase necessary. There two ways to enter the “Indomie on Big Screen Giveaway” (the “Contest”) during the Contest The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry will be the computer servers of the Sponsor. Proof of transmission or submission (screenshots or captures, mailing, etc.) or attempted transmission does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor.
a. Online Entry with Qualifying Purchase.
i. Qualifying Purchase. To participate in the Contest and earn an online entry, you must purchase, during the Contest Period, a Participating Product (as set out in Schedule “A” hereto) in-store at a participating Canadian retailer. To be an eligible Qualifying Purchase, your purchase must be made in-store or online (“Participating Retailers”). Each Participating Product is eligible for one (1) online entry to the Contest, except for Indomie Noodle 5-Pack bundles which are each eligible for five (5) online entries to the Contest.
ii. Proof of Purchase. Required proof of purchase: for in-store purchases, an original sales receipt dated prior to the Contest Closing Date from a Participating Retailer is required and, for online purchases, an order confirmation dated prior to the Contest Closing Date from a Participating Retailer is required (a “proof of purchase”). These documents are the only form of documentation that qualifies as valid proof of purchase.
iii. Obtaining an online entry. All purchases must be made during the Contest Period and all submissions must be made during the Submission Period.
- During the Submission Period, visit https://indomieca.com/contest/ (the “Contest Website”) and complete the online submission form by entering the required personal information (full name, email address, phone number and mailing address) together with the number of Participating Products you have purchased. You may use your own email address and phone number and only one (1) email address and one (1) phone number can be used to enter the Contest.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the number of Participating Products entered in the online form, the number of Participating Products shown in a Product Photo and/or the quantity of Participating Products displayed on the proof of purchase, the quantity that is equal to the lowest number of entries will be used to determine the number of eligible Contest entries.
- You must upload both your proof of purchase and an original photograph that you took of the Participating Products you purchased (the “Product Photo”). Your uploaded receipt must clearly show the store name, store address, the specific Participating Product, and the purchase date. The Product Photo must clearly show the product in its original packaging and must display the front panel of the package(s) without any obstruction. No additional products, people, or objects may be included in the Product Photo. Any uploaded images that are illegible, obscured, out of focus, blurry, inappropriate, offensive, or incomplete will be deemed invalid. A proof of purchase and Product Photo can each be used only once, and cannot be transferred to another individual, including whether or not that individual is from the same household or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Once you have completed all the required information, click “submit”. You will have to the online form on the Contest Website each time you submit another online entry.
- After your submission has been reviewed, you will receive an email confirmation which sets out the number of entries you have received for the Contest.
iv. Optional consent to receive promotional emails from Sponsor. On the Contest Website, you may consent to receive optional communications. By checking the appropriate box, you may optionally consent to receive emails from Sponsor relating to promotions, offers, products and the brands. You are not required to opt-in to receive optional communications from Sponsor to participate in this Contest. You can opt-out of receiving optional communications at any time without impacting your participating in this Contest.
b. Essay Entry. On a plain piece of paper, handwrite a 50-word essay in English or French and answer the question “What is my favourite way to eat Indomie?” Each essay must be original to the entrant submitting the essay, handwritten, legible, and not photocopied or otherwise mechanically reproduced. Include with the essay your full name, email address, complete mailing address, postal code, phone number and the contest code “INDOMIE BIG SCREEN” and mail it to: Indomie on Big Screen Giveaway Contest, PO Box 947 Promenade, Thornhill, ON L4J 8G7, Canada. All no purchase entries must be postmarked by the and be received by no later than in order to be eligible for entry into the random draw. Only one (1) essay entry may be included per envelope with sufficient postage. Each eligible essay entry will receive one (1) entry to the Contest.
4. LIMIT: There is no limit to the number of times that you may enter during the Contest Period; however, you may use only one (1) email address and one (1) phone number to enter and only one (1) mail in entry per stamped envelope. There is a limit of one (1) prize per email address/postal address/phone number.
5. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, mechanically reproduced, submitted using robotic, automated, programmed, unauthorized, prohibited or illicit means, contain false or invalid information, included in a bulk-drop off (e.g. multiple entries submitted by the same entrant), submitted on behalf of another person, or entries that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor (collectively, “Ineligible and/or Invalid Entries”), in its sole and absolute discretion, may be judged void. All entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned.
Random Draw and Winner Confirmation:
6. A random draw for all prizes will be held on or about 4:00 p.m. on October 22, 2021 EDT in Thornhill, Ontario from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Sponsor or its designated representative will conduct random draws until 106 selected entrants have been selected or until all email addresses have been exhausted, whichever comes first.
7. Selected entrants will be notified by email and/or telephone within seven (7) days of the draw. To be confirmed a winner, selected entrant must (a) respond to the email and/or telephone notification within five (5) business days of it being sent, (b) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; (c) be in full compliance with these Official Rules, and if required by Sponsor, provide proof of identity; and (d) complete, execute and return a Declaration of Compliant with Official Rules and Full Release of Liability and Consent to Publicity Form (“Form”) within seven (7) days of receipt. Proof of identity, including proof that selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry, must be provided upon request. If any selected entrant cannot be contacted and confirmed a winner as above, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, their entitlement to receive a prize may be forfeited, and prize may be awarded to an alternate eligible entrant. Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
8. There are a maximum total of 106 prizes available to be won as further described below. Total approximate retail value (ARV) of all prizes is approximately $2,000. Prizes are drawn in descending order as set out below.
- One (1) Samsung 65″ TU7000 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV worth $950
- One (1) Apple iPad 10.2”, 128GB worth $550
- Four (4) Netflix Gift Cards worth $100 each
- One hundred (100) Indomie Pouch Merchandise worth $1 each
9. Limit of one (1) prize per email address, postal address and phone number.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, transfer, exchange or assignment. Prizes are non-refundable, not for resale, not convertible to cash, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Prizes are provided “as is” without representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind.
- Netflix Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions associated with the gift card and are subject to any expiration dates imposed by Netflix. Netflix Gift Cards will be sent via email to email address provided by the winner at the time of entry.
- Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value (based on the approximate retail value of the prize as stated in these Official Rules) if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. In the event there are more prizes than eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award any such excess prize(s). If any prize is undeliverable for any reason whatsoever, the winner will forfeit his/her prize and the prize will not be re-awarded nor re-delivered at a later date. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including any tax implications. Prize winner must provide a valid mailing address to receive the prize. P.O. boxes are not accepted. Sponsor will arrange for the prize delivery to be sent to the winner within thirty (30) days after winner confirmation, Sponsor may directly deliver the prize to the winner or may appoint a shipping partner. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or late deliveries.
10. To be eligible, you must be a legal resident residing in Canada and have reached the age of majority in your province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
11. You are not eligible if you are: (1) an employee, officer, director, agent or representative of Sponsor, its affiliates (including parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), or other party in any way involved in the development or administration of this Contest, including advertising, promotional or public relations agencies, suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest, or a member of the immediate family (spouse, including common law, parent, sibling or child, regardless of where they reside) or household member of any such employee, officer, director, agent or representative. Groups, associations and entities cannot participate.
12. By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Official Rules and agree to abide and be bound by them and all decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in all matters relating to this Contest and the awarding of prizes.
13. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant that it finds to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Any prize inadvertently awarded to a selected entrant who ought to have been disqualified by these Official Rules may be reclaimed by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE CONTESTS.
Release of liability / Consent to publicity:
14. By entering the Contest, you: (i) confirm compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) confirm that if you are confirmed a winner, you consent to the use of your name, city, comments or statements regarding the Contest, photographs, voice, image and/or other likenesses and all other indicia of personality, for publicity, general news, entertainment, advertising and informational purposes by Sponsor and its affiliates (including, without limitation, any parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), including any publicity carried out with respect to the Contest, without further notice or compensation; and (iii) release Sponsor, its affiliates (including, without limitation, any parent, sister, related and subsidiary companies), suppliers of materials or services related to the Contest and other parties in any way involved in the development or administration of this Contest (including advertising, promotional and public relations agencies), and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, representatives, partners, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees“) from and against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims, liabilities, demand or damages (including legal fees and expenses), of any nature or kind, arising out of, or in connection with your participation or attempted participation in the Contest and the awarding or use of a prize, including as set out below in the Limitation of Liability section.
Limitation of liability:
15. Releasees do not accept or assume any responsibility for, and each entrant releases Releasees from any and all claims, actions, damages, loss, injury, costs, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising in connection with the Contest and/or prizes including, without limitation, the administration of the Contest, participation or attempted participation in the Contest, the selection and confirmation of winners, and the awarding and use of prizes. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, Releasees are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information; (ii) Ineligible and/or Invalid entries; (iv) any failure of, errors, or problems with the Contest Website, processes or materials] associated with the Contest, including any website feature, howsoever caused, including without limitation, any human or technical errors or malfunctions, lost, delayed or garbled data, transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, postal delays, strikes or failures, (vi) injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (vii) any website functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; (viii) any errors, omissions, incorrect or inaccurate information in any Contest-related materials howsoever caused; (ix) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise.
16. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor and consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for Quebec. The Official Rules at https://indomieca.com/rules-regulations/shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Contest-related materials.
17. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account, as assigned by the internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
18. Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right with the consent of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for Quebec to modify or terminate the Contest and amend the Official Rules at any time, without individual notice, and for any reason. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
19. All entries, including Product Photos, become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
20. This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent permitted by law, any dispute arising from this Contest will be determined according to the laws of the Province of Ontario, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Toronto, Ontario and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
For Quebec Residents:
21. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
23. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- The following Indomie noodle single packs with “EXPORT PRODUCT” printed on the label:
- Indomie Mi Goreng Special single,
- Indomie Mi Goreng Hot and Spicy single,
- Indomie Mi Goreng Barbecue Chicken Flavour single,
- Indomie Onion Chicken Flavour,
- Indomie Special Chicken Flavour,
- Indomie Chicken Curry Flavour single,
- Indomie Vegetable Flavour, and
- Indomie Chicken Flavour.
- The following Indomie noodle 5-pack bundles with “EXPORT PRODUCT” printed on the label:
- Indomie Mi Goreng Special 5-pack,
- Indomie Mi Goreng Hot and Spicy 5-pack,
- Indomie Mi Goreng Barbecue Chicken Flavour 5-pack, and
- Indomie Chicken Curry 5-pack.
- The following Indomie noodle cups with “EXPORT PRODUCT” printed on the label:
- Indomie Mi Goreng Special cup, and
- Indomie Mi Goreng Barbecue Chicken Flavour cup
- Chitato packs – Chitato Indomie Flavour