How to cook:
- Put Indomie Mi Goreng in boiling water for 3 minutes, lift, drain.
- Mix cooked noodles with smoked beef, carrots, cheddar cheese, egg, fresh milk, parsley, and Indomie seasonings. Stir until all ingredients are mixed.
- Prepare 2 different sized ring cutters (8.5 cm and 2.5 cm each) to be shaped like a doughnut. Add the noodles mixture, spread evenly.
- Steamed in a steamer heat until cooked. Lift, let it cool slightly.
- Glaze with egg and sprinkle the flour until the surface is coated evenly.
- Deep fried until it turns brown. Lift, let it cool.
- Brush the surface of the doughnut with mayonnaise.
- Serve with chili sauce on the side.
- 1 Pack of Indomie Mi Goreng
2 Pieces Smoked Beef (Cut into small cubes)
- 1 tsp Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Carrots (Cut into small cubes)
30g Cheddar Cheese (Quick melt cheese)
- 1 Egg (Whisked)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Milk
- 5 tbsp Paneer Flour
300ml Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Mayonaise
- Chili Sauce