Indomie Crunchy Balls
How to cook:
- Squeeze Indomie Mi Goreng until it is slightly crumbled. Cook in the boiling water, lift, drain and set aside.
- Mix corned beef, flour, whisked eggs, cayenne pepper, and ground pepper. Add the cooked Indomie noodles to the mixture, stir well, and marinade.
- Make a round shape, fried in hot cooking oil until it turns brown. Drain.
- Ready to serve.
- 2 packs of Indomie Onion Chicken Flavor
- 300ml Cooking Oil
- 100g Corned Beef
- 4 tbsp Flour
2 Eggs (Whisked)
- 6 Red Cayenne Pepper (Sliced)
2 Leek (Sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
4 tbsp Chili Sauce