How to cook:
- Put Indomie noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Set aside the seasonings. Lift, drain.
- Heat the cooking oil, sauté onion until fragrant. Add ground beef, stir-fry until it changes color. Sprinkle the pepper, salt and oregano, stir until evenly distributed. Cook until the meat is well cooked.
- Mix the cooked Indomie noodles with the meat in a bowl. Add Indomie seasonings. Stir until mixed well.
- Pour the mixture of milk, eggs and cheese. Stir well.
- Pour 1/3 portion of the noodles into a 15×20 cm mold that has been coated with butter. Put it evenly. Cover the surface with slices of eggplant. Add the rest of the noodles on top of the eggplant evenly. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in an oven with a temperature of 200°C for 30 minutes. Lift.
- Cut into slices and serve with chili sauce on the side.
- 2 packs of Indomie Special Chicken Flavor
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 200g Ground Beef
- 100g Onion (Chopped)
- 2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Oregano
3 Eggplants (Thinly Sliced)
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese (Grated)
- 50g Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
3 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 500ml Fresh Milk
- 4 Eggs (Whisked)